• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Where and What

Thought this might be interesting.

Age?

Where are you?

and

What do you do with your life (meaning job, or method of getting money)?

Me:
Giggleswick Boarding School (hell) in the UK
Student, charity from parents as I am not allowed to work anywhere locally while at school. Selling Blank CDs. Fixing PCs at School

20 years old... From Norway

Educated ICT operator (Information Communication Technology) working @ a Highschool. (Administrative Dep.)

System and Network administration! Support, Upgrades, Service, E-based coursing! and Teacher for computer classes! :p

working alot with xp-erience.org also xtracedmotu.net. :D

lol Nå med Sitron Smak = Norwegian

S

stuy_b

:rolleyes: Oh go on then..!

Age? 28

Where are you? Exeter , UK

I work for a medical software company that produce medical databases for hospitals and GPsystem suppliers. If I'm not doing that then I'm havin a fag (cigarette - 4 u american people!) or down the pub havin too many pints! :D

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User

Where: Chicago, Illinois, USA

What: High School Student. I work after school as the volunteer (read: unpaid) systems administrator, and I run a small in-home PC repair buisiness (i come to your house and fix your PC for $20/hr)

JJB

T

tigger

This girlie is 35 this week - darn - gone up another tick box in surveys

Derbyshire - UK

The posh title is "Technical Infrastructre Engineer" - basically networking stuff.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
:D :D :D

As My Proifie says:

JOB: Would you believe United State Postal Service? (Snail Mail)

I am also retired from the US Air Force with 23 1/2 years of service and 17 1/2 years of that overseas - really nice places like England, Germany, Japan and oh yea - 2 years in Southeast Asia -do any of you yonger pups remember SEA??? You may have heard your parents talkng about the non-war in Viet Nam!!!

Wow peeps are really taking to this thread, I'm touched.
LightWave, yep Nå med Sitro Smak is Norsk, I also live in Sandnes Norway. As well as Manchester and Essex England.

For a complete story, also lived in New Orleans (Louisiana), Houston TX, and Glasgow Scotland.

LightWave check my sig, is the grammar right. It is best read with a US accented norwegian

S

Static 99

My Age? - 36

Where i live? - Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Holland)

What do i do with my life? - Webmaster for an educational textbook/CD-rom/Internet publisher.

I am not that happy with giving away my personal data, but I trust you guys:
I have lived on this planet for 19 years.
I have lived all my life in Heemskerk, the Netherlands.
I am a full time student and I am having my exams in about 3 weeks, after that I want to study for a Network controller. I am earning my bread at Dixons, as a parttimer.

See you.... in the future!

age? 35

where? east coast, u.s.a.

what do i do? i work for an internet company that handles returns for e-tailers and retailers.

E

emmie-chan

occupation: full-time college student (until june 15, when i graduate) and part-time bank teller (prolly go full-time when i'm done with school)

B

bheagle

Age? 36

Where are you? Iowa, for some reason...

and

I own my own Computer repair and tutoring business.
check out my website if you'd like
my business web site
:)

gtgarside

lol mate!

ok the correct sig should be : Jeg er så glad du har kommet her i dag til spill med min jævla stygge hund!

Translation! : I am so happy you came here to day..to play/game with my fucking ugly dog! :p

HAHAH whatever that line is supposed 2 mean! :D

yep thats right lightwave, a friend of mine used to say it all the time in a US accented norwegian, was really good. Lucky ******* he is doing Russ right now, I wish I hadnt left that school.

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Ok bheagle

You figure it out

Jewellz is just about the master of disception - so what sez she isn't 22 in that picture?????

DUH!!
:D :D :D

jw50

OSNN Senior Addict
Northern Virginia (Washington, DC area)
Government employee (logistics analyst)

Damnyank, I was also "alive in '75" but I was smart enough to be stationed in sunny FLA rather than sunny SEA:D

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
jw50

I was in SEA in 68 and again in 74!

I did get to do a year at Eglin ('69) after coming back from Nam and before going to England!

I still go to FWB every August to bowl in a tournament! Love that area - especially Destin!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge