What’s your religion then?

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
#1
What’s your religion then?

I’m a moron or so I’m told, we can have as many wives as I can support = 0. I also believe in the famous religion called “alcohism” the ancient study of the stars. My current religion is called agnostic bastard. This gives you the chance to criticise everyone else whilst remaining totally immune from blame. We have many politicians in our chaplets and seaside hotels where we provide selective “company” to further our cause for humanity as our religion has to make a profit to reproduce.

We believe in the death penalty so long as it’s never implemented, freedom so long as it does not impede on my financial situation and the rule of law as long as it supports my companies financial success. We stand against direct taxation, wars, racism, poverty and victimisation. We are in fact you.

:) :) :)
 

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
#3
ok? My religion is i dont w/e the **** i want pretty much and that i will never go to church. Not that i hate god and all that its just that why go sit for 2 hours on a bench listen to some dumbass child rapist talk about john 6:66 or w/e everytime u go to chruch. I dont really know what to beleave. I mean nobody has real proof that there is a heaven and hell. Who really is gonna beleave a book with writing for hundreds of years ago. Its pretty much sayin i can take a sh*t and call it god and people will pray over it? I ate dogging anybody or anything. I dont think any different about a person that goes to chruch or anything its just my opinion.

Remember this post was not to offend anybody.
 

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
#5
TittleBitties said:
ok? My religion is i dont w/e the **** i want pretty much and that i will never go to church. Not that i hate god and all that its just that why go sit for 2 hours on a bench listen to some dumbass child rapist talk about john 6:66 or w/e everytime u go to chruch. I dont really know what to beleave. I mean nobody has real proof that there is a heaven and hell. Who really is gonna beleave a book with writing for hundreds of years ago. Its pretty much sayin i can take a sh*t and call it god and people will pray over it? I ate dogging anybody or anything. I dont think any different about a person that goes to chruch or anything its just my opinion.

Remember this post was not to offend anybody.
You need to watch a film called “The Green Mile” which is a bit of an oldie now, but starred “John Hanks” Hmmmmmm.
:cool:
 

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
#7
dave holbon said:
Benny,

You do not appear to be unfriendly to me. But then I don’t know me!!

:) :)
Isn't "the knowing of the me" one of the main aspects of Buddhism? :p
Actually the smartas balances the misanthropia :)
 

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
#9
There are many rooms in the houses of various gods, some support the theory that Tom Hanks is an actor, others that he is a god, and I believe that he is “John Hanks” provider of news snippets to the trade. But then I’m Father Christmas” to some and a dissident to others. Maybe I’m a closet Salvationist (banned in Russia) and will distribute the “War Cry” to whoever is currently at war. That by the way is you and me; it’s just not that obvious yet. Gestation periods for wars are now about three years long.

The knowing of me is the hardest thing to even imagine, large holes filled by religion are where this fits. Religion is like a thought you had yesterday but can’t explain somehow
:eek:
 

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
#10
My religion... The Church of The Patriot of St. Schizophrenia. The inscription over the door to my church says " Roses are red, violets are blue, I worship me, and so do I" :p ...don't look at me like that...I SAID DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!! :eek:
 

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
#11
ThePatriot said:
My religion... The Church of The Patriot of St. Schizophrenia. The inscription over the door to my church says " Roses are red, violets are blue, I worship me, and so do I" :p ...don't look at me like that...I SAID DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!! :eek:

I have a similar notice over the door of my church. It reads “THE LICENCE IS MR BLOGS”. I’ll bet his first name is Joe.

:) :) :)
 

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
#12
Benny said:
Isn't "the knowing of the me" one of the main aspects of Buddhism? :p
Actually the smartas balances the misanthropia :)
Buddhism? Ah yes
Suffering exists
1. Suffering arises from attachment to desires
2. Suffering ceases when attachment to desire ceases
3. Freedom from suffering is possible by practicing the Eightfold Path
This eightfold path requires my bank details and a large transfer of funds from your bank to mine. What could be fairer in the perpetual search for freedom?

:) :) :) :eek:
 

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
#13
dave holbon said:
Buddhism? Ah yes
Suffering exists
1. Suffering arises from attachment to desires
2. Suffering ceases when attachment to desire ceases
3. Freedom from suffering is possible by practicing the Eightfold Path
This eightfold path requires my bank details and a large transfer of funds from your bank to mine. What could be fairer in the perpetual search for freedom?

:) :) :) :eek:
Wouldn't that then be the offshoot religion of Buddhism...."Washingtonism, the worship of the Almighty Dollar"?
:p
 

dave holbon

OSNN Veteran Addict
#14
ThePatriot said:
Wouldn't that then be the offshoot religion of Buddhism...."Washingtonism, the worship of the Almighty Dollar"?
:p
This is one of the “TRUE” religions of our time. Money is everything, your own family is based on it. And as the Crusaders found out, the Venetians financing their “Crusades” found that it interfered with their trade so stopped the money, result is that the Crusades failed. That’s religion for you.

:) :) :)
 

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
#15
dave holbon said:
This is one of the “TRUE” religions of our time. Money is everything, your own family is based on it. And as the Crusaders found out, the Venetians financing their “Crusades” found that it interfered with their trade so stopped the money, result is that the Crusades failed. That’s religion for you.

:) :) :)
LOL, yup! I respect whatever religion anyone chooses (or doesn't), but I will tell you that between the stories my wife told me (she grew up in a very Catholic family, and went her entire School years to a Catholic school), and what I have seen firsthand (not very religious growing up, but Mom was)...well, I don't want to offend...but oh man are they about the money. At least the ones I've seen. So, I guess not much has changed since the middle ages, huh? :)
 

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
#16
Oh that "not much has changed since the middle ages"

Yes yes how true that statment is as we can trace the roots of rockerfeller back to nimrod and both loved the idea of some kind of war to control the mases.

Their GOD is DEATH
 

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
#17
How amny of you have actually READ the Bible, Koran, etc...?

I have been kicked out of more churces than I care to think about, and have spray painted 666 on a few, as well as throwing rocks, doing burnouts and crapping on teh steps.


The best religion I have ever seen I have walked away from.
 

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
#19
the belief in facts (or FACTism... not to be confused with facism which came about when mussolini cut himself when shaving)

atheism is bliss...
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,970
Messages
673,297
Members
89,016
Latest member
Poseeut