whats your all time favourite song?

Any of the ac/dc songs. Its hard to pick one cause i listen to all of them.

I don't have only one favourite.My 2 are With or Without you--U2 and Feels like heaven--Fiction factory :D

I Can't Forget - Leonard Cohen
Clap Hands - Tom Waits
San Diego Serenade - Tom Waits
Great Gig In The Sky - Pink Floyd
Debaser - Pixies

:)

Changes monthly, but I have a list of songs to follow (I have to go to work now) that I can listen to without complaining.

Can I narrow it down to two? If so, i'd go for Weezer - El Scorcho, and most probably Waterfall by Stone Roses. Love that song :)

I think I have like a thousand - my favourite songs is called my playlist, right?

Well yeah OK, so my playlist is actually 1300 or something - but somehow I end up with 300 songs I don;t like in my playlist and I am kinda lazy..... :cool:

Da hool : Meet her at the love parade is one i though of straight away... Classic :)

/me old fogy;

I love but could never figure out "I am the walrus"

anyone have a link to what the fug that song means, it would satisfy a decades old curiosity of mine

ha...according to the dialogue, he just wanted to make a song that sounded like it maent something, but it doesn't.

he through childhood memories all over the place, strung them together, and voiala, a song

then there's a person that tries to translate anyway.

altogether misically, as far as I'm concerned, it's genious.

lyrically, I guess it's just a mash

thanx thepatriot

a1ehouse said:
Whiter Shade of Pale - Procul Harlem

Now there's a classic! Haven't heard that song in years.

Mine:

Iced Earth - A Question of Heaven
Nightwish - She Is My Sin
Sound Barrier - Gladiator
Iron Maiden - The Sign of the Cross
Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

The list goes on, but that's what I pulled from the top of my head.

perris said:
ha...according to the dialogue, he just wanted to make a song that sounded like it maent something, but it doesn't.

he through childhood memories all over the place, strung them together, and voiala, a song

then there's a person that tries to translate anyway.

altogether misically, as far as I'm concerned, it's genious.

lyrically, I guess it's just a mash

thanx thepatriot
IMO, some of the best tunes were prob written that way!

I still cant decide if I have a fav song. Too many to choose from. Been listening to Rush, Night Ranger and Toto alot lately...but I have so many favorite bands...i can't decide!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back