What you listining to atm

Exactly :D

It was fine until some were updating what they were listening to every frickin 5mins. What the Fudge is that man???

i didnt, i posted my song, it was like an hour later and nobody posted anything, so i posted another song i was listening too !

seems like everybody is feared of posting right now....

/me listening to Digitally Imported Radio, Playing DJ Dawn - July 2002

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
seems like everybody is feared of posting right now....

/me listening to Digitally Imported Radio, Playing DJ Dawn - July 2002

As long as it's not every 5mins. when one person updates their song.

Meaning that if Mr. John Doe, let's say posts at 10:25. He really shouldn't post again as soon the song is over and the next one comes up at 10:30. Imagine how many times Mr. John Doe would post in just and hour of listening his Music. And if others did the same thing then???

Originally posted by rick_422
Good Charlotte - Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
now that is fantastic taste!

GC rocks, no question.

Econoline Crush - Sparkle And Shine

Just because you all must be the music experts here, I have a question for ya'll.

The song is: Robi-Rob's Boriqua Anthem by C&C Music Factory

It's like latin dance and I really dig it. I'm looking for more songs along the same line. I don't check this thread so if someone could take the time and IM me on AIM or PM me on the site, or even email me I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back