What type vehicle do you drive?

So, what vehicle do you drive?

• small to medium sized car

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • fricken tank (ala Cadalac/Grand Marque for example)

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • small pickup

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • large pickup (aka F-250 size or bigger)

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Jeep

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • SUV

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I'm with Arnie, Hummer all the way

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other/ please specify

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters
OK, now do I feel embarassed. I was unknowingly the cause, and also got annoyed and requested something be done :eek:

OK, here's the thing. I was looking for a pic, which looked innocent enough. It was a money sandwitch which I was refering to Bill Gates having enough money to eat. Seemed to fit with the money toilet paper. Anyhow, all fine except it caused something to appear for peeps (perhaps except me).

You see, at home I was using IE (given a rendering issue with the price grabber widget at NVN displaying in Mozilla)... Yeah it's been discussed in their feedback forum, no biggie. But do to that I changed the browser I use in forums for right now...

Anyone else saw this in IE? I'm also using something to block ads, namely Proxomitron... It's basically a web proxy of sorts that sits on the local PC, and dynamically re-writes certain HTML before handing it to the browser. Proxomitron used to be updated quite often and was really good at blocking ads, though the UI could have been better (but hey, it was freeware). Since then it's been a discontinued product, no longer updated, and some ads have started getting through since.

Perhaps either it only affected Fire Fox, or perhaps Proxomitron was blocking this. Not sure which... Either case, I didn't see it, until I went to post from school.

So, was in class, we were installing certain intrustion detection tools we downloaded for the class in network security. (AKA labs where we'd be testing it out/using it).

Anyhow, had 30 MB or more of source code to download, on several installs (with dependencies and what not) to do a make, and then make install to get going on our linux boxes. The thing took ages on them old computers to compile, so I browsed forums and what not.

This is when I first noticed that stupid popup (in Fire Fox on Suse 9.2), and thought it was something more recent. tbh, I was annoyed too, but suspected it was something more recent.

I PMed Sazar (who was on at the time) to request he clean this one up (also not knowing which post had caused it), but guess he either ignored it or me... But got home, didn't see it again, and thought it was cleaned... Perhaps he did see, and didn't know what to think when it was my own fricken post :eek:

Sorry guys, it was an honest mistake, as I hadn't seen this happen upon having posted that pick myself. Had I known, by all rights, perhaps I should have reported my own dang post :laugh: :) In any case, I think I deserve a few well placed remarks/jokes for that one :D

Last edited:
Son Goku said:
OK, now do I feel embarassed. I was unknowingly the cause, and also got annoyed and requested something be done :eek:

OK, here's the thing. I was looking for a pic, which looked innocent enough. It was a money sandwitch which I was refering to Bill Gates having enough money to eat. Seemed to fit with the money toilet paper. Anyhow, all fine except it caused something to appear for peeps (perhaps except me).

You see, at home I was using IE (given a rendering issue with the price grabber widget at NVN displaying in Mozilla)... Yeah it's been discussed in their feedback forum, no biggie. But do to that I changed the browser I use in forums for right now...

Anyone else saw this in IE? I'm also using something to block ads, namely Proxomitron... It's basically a web proxy of sorts that sits on the local PC, and dynamically re-writes certain HTML before handing it to the browser. Proxomitron used to be updated quite often and was really good at blocking ads, though the UI could have been better (but hey, it was freeware). Since then it's been a discontinued product, no longer updated, and some ads have started getting through since.

Perhaps either it only affected Fire Fox, or perhaps Proxomitron was blocking this. Not sure which... Either case, I didn't see it, until I went to post from school.

So, was in class, we were installing certain intrustion detection tools we downloaded for the class in network security. (AKA labs where we'd be testing it out/using it).

Anyhow, had 30 MB or more of source code to download, on several installs (with dependencies and what not) to do a make, and then make install to get going on our linux boxes. The thing took ages on them old computers to compile, so I browsed forums and what not.

This is when I first noticed that stupid popup (in Fire Fox on Suse 9.2), and thought it was something more recent. tbh, I was annoyed too, but suspected it was something more recent.

I PMed Sazar (who was on at the time) to request he clean this one up (also not knowing which post had caused it), but guess he either ignored it or me... But got home, didn't see it again, and thought it was cleaned... Perhaps he did see, and didn't know what to think when it was my own fricken post :eek:

Sorry guys, it was an honest mistake, as I hadn't seen this happen upon having posted that pick myself. Had I known, by all rights, perhaps I should have reported my own dang post :laugh: :) In any case, I think I deserve a few well placed remarks/jokes for that one :D

effete3.png

warning%20-%20moron%20posting.jpg

Dodge Charger SRT-8

Thats the fuel economy for ya :)

655581463_l.jpg

I now drive this puppy

Bought the rims for it like a month ago

Yellow stuff doesnt show up anymore since I used touch up paint untill I get her all newly painted and everything this summer for $300.

Putting my glass packs on within the next few days and then my cold air intake should be here this week and will give my 10hp and better gas mileage.

Then a tune up at the end up the month

Also gotta put a new TPS sensor in since it went bad yesterday.

Would rather have the big truck in the background which is own by my best buddy and he is actually selling it but my mom wont let me buy it cause there is no room to put it :(.

:d

Attachments

• IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3453.JPG
    IMG_3453.JPG
    345.3 KB · Views: 85
Vanquished said:
Id rather have your car :)
Its cool
Rather have yours even tho its a dodge :laugh:

Alot of people use that car wash at one time there steve

I dont think I seen more then 2 cars at a time at the one just down the road

I hate that place tho cause garbage always gets pilled up and the soap doesnt work 95% of the time lol

Like Me!
nah, i wouldn't do that, like your ride though

Yes, don't ask for pictures cause I'm not gonna post my car on the web...
I did find, pictures of the exact same car, color and model, on the internet however...

kcnychief said:
Might want to block out your license plate, now people can stalk you :p

Stay away!!!

Unless you bring your woman. :smoker: :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back