What The Hell Does This Mean!!!!!!!!

M

mremulator

installed soundcard

i get this everytime i install a soundcard and disable and uninstall my onboard sound im currently trying to use my hercules gametheatre but i get random reboots everrtime i put it in and yes i got latest bios and drivers blah blah

K

Kw4ntuM

are u disabling the onboard through the bios or thru windows....

here is what i had to do to get the audigy up in xp(hardest thing i've ever dun as far as an installation!)

put card in...boot up...install drivers(2 drivers and about 6 patches...lol)....crashed

repeat step 1 w/ different patches....stable....

disable onboard sound in windows...crash

so...here is what you do

you setup all your drivers
you go into your bios and under integrated peripherals ou disable ac97,
then u make sure the pci ur SC is in is on and working.....

try that..other then that i cant help you(i have 0 XP-erience points w/ hercules)

M

mremulator

followed all them steps ,soundcard works fine sometimes for 1 hour sometimes 2 then i get random reboots

A

allan

And if you want to disable future crash dumps (minidumps) you can go to System Properties - Advanced - Startup & Recovery Settings and set Write Debugging Information to NONE.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soperyzoity