• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is your favorite game series?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I was bored so i decided to create this poll. Vote for your favorite game tell us why you like it.
Personally, my favorite game series of all time are the Metal Gear Solid series. I like the pace of the action, camera work, and the awesome, awesome graphics, and gameplay.
Vote for your favorite game series, and tell us why...
oh yeah, the game series doesnt necessarily have to be from the poll...

Official Metal Gear Solid 2 Site

A few in-game images :) :

H

huFFamOOse

e) Carmageddon :) - even though tdr2000 had sucky gameplay
f) Worms :D - 2 being the best

Good old classics.

Wish they'd hurry up and make half-life 2, most of the sequals are just mod's with touched up graphics. Hope they can come up with a new engine aswell - it's lacking behind atm.
:eek:

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
I voted for Counter-Strike. Never really got into the actual Half-Life game, but play CS often. I also play Quake2

JJB6486

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Originally posted by bheagle
What happened to the best one? Unreal Tournament!!!!
Sry, but a the poll options only allow maximum of 5 options, so I tried to cover a broud range of genres and games. oh yeah, unreal tournmanet is awesome!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage