Mongol General: "That is good! But what is best in life?"

Mongol Warrior: "The open steppe, fleet horse, a falcon on
your wrist, the wind in your hair!"

Mongol General: "Wrong!, Conan, what is best in life?"

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and
to hear the lamentations of the women!"

Mongol General: "That is good"

OK, this aint one line but...

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, your parents passed it on to you, it will kill you, doctors cant cure it, they can tell you how long you have left with the disease. Also for some reason they are always trying to prolong it so that you can infect more people (procreate)

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
:eek:

Bytes Back that was supposed to be a secret

:p

I think it might be OK to tell everyone now :)

/me checks furtively round for FBI, CIA, MI5, MI6, CI5, MOSAAD,KGB Etc operatives

the meaning of life is to reproduce

how people can believe a book, that says there is a magic place you go if your good and a bad place you go when you die is beyond me - seems vary fairy tale like.

just my opinion

New Disease, you know they only invented the idea of Human Heaven was to prevent some of us from going nuts, there is a slight back fire as there are some people that believe god talks to them, they should at least have the mind to get the right info, God doesnt talk to people, the Metatron does.

Also the question of life the universe and everthing is 42, the question is 7x9, yes I know that 7x9 doesnt equal 42, but the world is screwed up

Originally posted by New Disease

how people can believe a book, that says there is a magic place you go if your good and a bad place you go when you die is beyond me - seems vary fairy tale like.

just my opinion
acdc-angus%255b1%255d.jpg

Originally posted by Bytes Back
Well I though everybody knew the meaning of life is 42 :rolleyes:

Thats the correct answer...

The calculated answer by the super computer built by another super computer.

The meaning of life is indeed 42.

wasn't that super computer built by a super squared computer?

Originally posted by Geffy
...as there are some people that believe god talks to them,.. .

god talks to me

god talks to all of us, it's the voice you here in your heart of hearts

God tells me to get out of bed at about 12, then is forced to kick me out before 2.

Originally posted by New Disease

just my opinion

Nice to see someones with me! That's what I said above. There is no more or less to anybody or anythings life. We are born to give life, nothing more, nothing less.

Originally posted by dealer
god talks to me

god talks to all of us, it's the voice you here in your heart of hearts

Are you taking the p*ss btw? If not I should see the head doctor quick!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back