What did you all have for brekkie this morning then?

P

pothitos

I'm extremely bored so I was just wondering what everyone had for breakfast this morning :D

nobodys playing :-( Quiksilvah .::Mike::.

I had coffee for brekkie

;-)

i had five weet-bix
with some sugar on the top

cheers

...nothing...

actually I lie.. a full... extra large dosage of xp-erience.org :p

MdSalih

....breakfast is the most important meal of the day
it really isnt that much...on tv, some of the cricketers and rubgy players say that they have 9 or 10...
now thats a fair bit

cheers

well seeing how i usually wake up around 3-5 PM i'll tell you what i had for dinner, two hambergurs and a milkshake and a pepsi :p

i tend to stay up all night cause i like the night time and usually go to bed when it gets light which is abot 6AM :p

I had a very large bowl of Shreddies yummy:D and a cup of coffee.

Kellogs Crispix followed by a glass of chocolate milk (Hersheys) :)

Fruit loops (NEW! Melonberry flavor that tastes the same as the last pink or red ones) and 2% low fat milk, the perfect balance between skim and whole.

Does my breakfast still count, what with it being a day later and all?

Suggestion: If anyone here likes Cocoa Krispies, try plain Rice Krispies with chocolate milk. Pretty good stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back