• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What burner would you suggest?

B

boske

I am looking for a burner and right now i think im going to get the TDK Velo...any suggestions?

S

SessedOut

It pretty much depends on what your need are. The TDK veloCD is aimed at audio ripping while the Plextor Plexwriter is aimed at overall burning. Right now at CompUSA there are 40x Write Plexwriters for $160, about the same price as a 32x Write veloCD. Of course, there are better deals from websites, but if you want superb all-around burning and a drive that can read just about any type of disc then get Plextor. That's what I'm saving for.

Later.

P

pc_tek

plextors are good burners..with out a doubt. No need to spend that kind of money though. I bought a Lite-On 24x burner. It is a great burner that is very very affordable and gets good reviews. If something is copy right protected, you can just use different softare (example: CloneCD) and copy it without a hitch.

My 2 cents!

D

dijital

thats not a bad price at all. i'd agree go with plextor. never had any problems with mine.

R

rickang

I thot Lite On is a subsidy of Plextor... Their drives are very similar in built... Anyway, Both looks good... My bro's plextor n mines a Lite On 32/10/40. Burns a 700MB disc in less than 5 mins.... Power to both!

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
I like my Samsung 24x10x40 with SuperLink (its a different trademark name for buffer-underrun prorection)

JJB6486

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies