What are you listening to?

Who's gonna tell him his sig is wayyyyy too big ^^^^??

Placebo---Pure morning

The Doors - Hello, I love you

Is it still too big?
On my computer its normal size, from line to bottom of post its not bigger than Dereks and not much bigger than yours...

Whats you resolution? Mine is 1280 X 1024

Screen resolution has nothing to do with it,your image alone is 512 x 240 which is to big
Signatures can be no larger than 500 pixels wide and 150 pixels in height.The whole image cannot exceed more the 70 kb in file size. Be sure your signature does not go over these specifications before posting it. This also includes any text you may place around your signature.

Brandi Carlile--what can I say

i got told lots to change my sig. now its ok. stay within the rules and you will not get complained at.

avenged sevenfold- M.I.A.

bobsalot said:
i got told lots to change my sig. now its ok. stay within the rules and you will not get complained at.

avenged sevenfold- M.I.A.
Exactly,simply adhere to the rules and you'll be okay.

The Postal Service--Clark Gable

What's wrong with Limp Bizkit? Just because you have one doesn't mean you can't listen to them! :p

Just kidding - was giving you crud because of the myspace comments :mad:

Weezer - Perfect Situation

I'm watching it too, but at the same time listening to...

Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta

/does the multi-tasking dance :D

HAhahaha :)
Still 24 but im listening to: The Beatles - Obla Di Obla Da
Thats a one time thing, im a 24 addict, got to stay focused on the show :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back