What are you listening to?

John Lennon - Imagine.....I know...I'm a hippie :p

Lee said:
Will you two quit turning this thread into a bitching match!

I have more music than that guy posted, I bought it all also. You can get a lot of free/cheap music from national newspapers, chartity shops, boot markets, flea markets and I when in London I still visit a shop near Old Compton Street that sells session recordings for as little as a £1. There is stuff you've never come across, music never released. I will also add, my fiance has a monster music collection, my daughter also buys a lot too.

My cousin Abraham writes for a music magazine also and he has at least 10 CD's delivered to his flat every week for reviewing which he can keep, he has a cellar full of em.

Now stick to the thread title, 'What are you listening to?' or I will bash both your heads together.

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon - Speak to Me-Breathe

will you quit acting like the old geezer who is always complaining ;)

zeke_mo said:
John Lennon - Imagine.....I know...I'm a hippie :p

Originals are always great... but have you heard the remake by A Perfect Circle? It's pretty good.

I heard it but it was nothing like the original :(. it was good, dont get me wrong, but the original remains my fav :)

Un4gIvEn1 said:
Originals are always great... but have you heard the remake by A Perfect Circle? It's pretty good.

This was pretty good. But nothing will ever beat the original, then trying to remake any song that John Lennon did would be tough. Now the remake of simple man was just down right murder. Shine Down totally made the song bad. I can't believe how horrible they did on it .. YUK !!

Finger Eleven - Awake and Dreaming

This song is from their Tip album. This is before they hit it big. Their music before they hit it big was so much better. I have been listening to them since the mid 90s. I was disappointed the their "debut" album.

ABBA - Gold- Greatest Hits - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back