What are you listening to?

sultans of swing @ dire staits.......well just the hole Private Investigations album.

Its onthe radio... "Cars" or something. Yeah I know, who listens to the radio anymore. Well I'm at work. :)

Tittles said:
Anybody (Gonaads) know of a dvd that has weird music with just visualization and just yeah.

My buddy had it once but i dont ever see him or anything

I forgot then name and was hoping someone here could help me. I have no idea of what it could start with or anything.

If you use winamp 5 and use the milkdrop visualization engine you can get some TRIPPY ass stuff. (Options>Preferences>Visualization>MilkDrop) Then hit start or config.. whatever you wanna do. You can even set it up so that it plays on your desktop instead of your background photo... now thats cool.

Marilyn Manson "The Fight Song" in my pants :p

Aprox said:
If you use winamp 5 and use the milkdrop visualization engine you can get some TRIPPY ass stuff. (Options>Preferences>Visualization>MilkDrop) Then hit start or config.. whatever you wanna do. You can even set it up so that it plays on your desktop instead of your background photo... now thats cool.

Marilyn Manson "The Fight Song" in my pants :p

Thanks...I was looking for more of a dvd that has this. I know a buddy had one but I don't know the name and I haven't seen or heard from the dude since summer.

This one is pretty cool tho lol

Scott H Biram - Blues in the Bottle.

Tittles you'd like him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back