• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome To America Offline!

<--- On AOL (sheepishly) :(

Someday will switch, but I got it when I first got into computers. The wife liked it so I kept it. I simply do all my downloading at work where we have a T1.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
I don't know whats worse, AOL or being on BT Openworld broadband!! At least every time I connect it doesn't say "Welcome to AOL, you have email" in a cheesy voice.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Talking about AOL, my firewall just prevented an attack from the AOL netwok. OMG they are on to me!! Trinity Help.

Originally posted by rushm001
I don't know whats worse, AOL or being on BT Openworld broadband!! At least every time I connect it doesn't say "Welcome to AOL, you have email" in a cheesy voice.
Ya know, you can change that voice. Mine says "Welcome Master" in a seductive female voice. :)

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
When I was on AOL a year or two ago, I reversed the connecting and disconnecting sound files.

It caused problems for some people who used my computer who got a bit confused when logging on and the software saying goodbye, and visa-versa.:D

I have used AOL a lot, they used to supply me with endless floppy disks which were welcome. Now I use their own brand coasters, a bit big really if you ask me, but they do the job

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Geffy, do they supply you with free DVD cases now. I've had a few off 'em, great for VCD's :D

adek, they can change the number all they want.. It's still AOL :p

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown