Weird people or just lame?

ming

OSNN Advanced
Sorry if I've offended anyone with the title.

I like browsing through forums like this as well as websites that give information about computer related topics and having having done so I've noticed something weird in various places.
For those who have been to Anandtech.com, have you read any of the comments left on various articles?
I've noticed that the first comment on quite a few of the articles people are just saying, and I quote, "1st!" or something stupid like that.

Can't believe that they're acting so childish. I mean who cares if they're the first to leave a mark? At least make a useful comment. :dead:

1st!

j/k :)

Nah, actually what you're seeing is probably 12-18 yr olds trying to be cool. And yes, I have seen it before.

Ahem - I'm at the peak of the 12-18 range and i'm not a fan of sterotyping ;)

Heh j/k

"first post" isn't all that new. Just take a look at /. (though they have the mod system so posters that just post 1st post get modded down). :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back