• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Web Filtering software?

P

PCandNetworking

I'm looking to install Web Filtering software on our Company network consisting of 100 clients. Does anyone have any recommendations??

so far I researched:

WebSense
SurfControl
CyberSitter

If you have any feedback on any of those programs, I'd like to hear about it. Thanks

G

gmagnuson

Our Family uses We-blocker It works great, I am not sure if it world work with 100 users. You would have to contact them for license information. It is free for home use.

C

cheezzzz

ZoneAlarm Pro 3.5169 has web filtering. Dunno about the freebie if this feature is available tho.

N

NegativeFactor

Surf Control is generally considered the best. We have it filtering our corperate traffic, and installed correctly it works very well.

Any questions about surf control just ask and i'll try and answer them.

(We have about 2000 people using the web btw)

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
I work for a school that uses Websense, that combined with Checkpoint Firewall-1 is an excellent combination.

The school i currently attend uses a program called SuperScout. It works very effectivly as well.

JJB

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
FishBoy said:
hey all you guests in here ever thought about joining osnn? you get more privilages.... it's just a click away
If this thread is from 2002, then these posts are from xperience.org days. So its likely the thread was ported over and these are old user accounts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis