[web] Adbrite issues on forum sites

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has been having this problem/knows how to fix it.
I have been getting multiple banners on my sites where there should be only 1. It happens on both chrome and firefox 4, and on both my websites.
Online Seller's Rating - Where anyone can be a critic! and AdWhois - Lounge They don't even use the same forum, one is vbulletin the other is smf.
I asked Adbrite about this and they insist that they cannot replicate the results, but I have had others check (although on the same two browsers). It seems to work on Internet Explorer (which is too bad because nobody uses it).

Does anybody have any idea what is causing this?

Attachments

technokid88

Part of a System
I don't see the double stacked ads on your sites, but you could try to stick the ad in a table sized wider then the ad with your ad here image. Try a table width of like 740.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did :(
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogerbetty