• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Want SubEthaEdit for free?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
MacZot are currently running BlogZot 2.0 in aid to get SubEthaEdit down to $0.00:
What is BlogZOT?

BlogZOT! uses the power of blogs to create value for all Mac users. In today's example: Each qualified blog entry reduces the price of SubEthaEdit from $30.00 to $0.00 by $0.05 per entry.

BlogZOT instructions. Please READ them as we won't have time to answer emails about BlogZOT until after it's over.

1. You can purchase SubEthaEdit on MacZOT.com at anytime today using the Buy button above at the current price.

2. If you'd rather pay less, you can help by getting bloggers to post a comment about SubEthaEdit being the BlogZOT 2.0 on MacZOT.com

3. BlogZOT 2.0 will run until the end of the day 11:59 pm in California or until 3,000 copies of SubEthaEdit have been awarded to BlogZOT participants.

4. Bloggers who participate and enter a working email will receive a SubEthaEdit registration if the goal of reducing the price to $0.00 is accomplished.
Check out http://maczot.com to help out.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I went a bit awry and purchased a license for TextMate a while back... I think the project handling swayed me. However, I've now got a license for SEE too. Huzzah I say :D

Hehe I bought SEE ages ago when I first got my mac, I love it, still do, but I got TextMate recently and am really loving that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies