Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

[REQUEST] wallpaper

im lookin 4 the wall thats the same as this only it has blue scan lines i think it was on the show ya desktop thread:confused: who eva has it could i get it plz :D (know this has sorta blue scanlines but the 1 lookin 4 was deeper blue)

Something that matches the "Cursive" VS quite well. I made it for my own use with the olive colored theme.

Here

Originally posted by Herkalees
Something that matches the "Cursive" VS quite well. I made it for my own use with the olive colored theme.

Here

I like this one, you used this in your desktop didnt you? Well its very nice. :D

here's one of my favorites from my wallpaper collection.
I've got about 500 of all different stuff, if anyone wants something...

Anyway, a nice Chinese Government Propoganda Wallpaper:

Originally posted by InSaN|tY
Hope u like em

Soulwrap is toight, yesh toight like a toiger.

I have a dutch accent, isn't that veird?

Originally posted by Herkalees
Soulwrap is toight, yesh toight like a toiger.

I have a dutch accent, isn't that veird?

there are two things in this world I hate....people who are intollerent of others cultures - and the dutch.

Originally posted by thebear
there are two things in this world I hate....people who are intollerent of others cultures - and the dutch.

Well if you have a problem with the Dutch you now have a problem with me. Your inflamatory words are against forum guidelines. So knock it off and get back on topic.
This is a first last and only warning.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Well if you have a problem with the Dutch you now have a problem with me. Your inflamatory words are against forum guidelines. So knock it off and get back on topic.
This is a first last and only warning.

you haven't seen Austin Powers Goldmember have you? It's a quote from the movie, in the same scene as what Herkalees quoted.

then I want to see quote marks or at the very least :D faces... come on ppl put some effort into it... I cant read all your minds. :D

lol, I once met an american who accidentaly called Canada, Canadia...little joke of sorts ;)

Originally posted by thebear
lol, I once met an american who accidentaly called Canada, Canadia...little joke of sorts ;)

Ya know... oh nevermind

I dont suppose anyone cad do or has a decent rachel weisz wallpaper ??? I tied a google search but it was fruitless :( Fancy a girly pic to replace the long running now Zmatrix effect (you gotta luv that) cheers

Well here's a stab at it... I am working on more so give a few days :D

Click for full size image... 1280

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back