Wallpapers - Request or Comment (Legacy)

Yes I do. Has to be the right kind of attitude though. Otherwise they are just skanks.

My GF has spades of attitude. The good sort.

James

Got in the mood to do a couple of walls :D

1600x1200

just made this lovely wallpaper of Heidi Klum

got inspired by one with similar colouration that I saw somewhere else here, but I think was originally posted at Neowin

does anyone know or could find where to get wallpapers at 1280x1024 of evangelion unit 01,

something like the attached

what about the one i attached in the previous post, coulld that be resized to 1280x1024?

here ya go... best I could do with the low rez image...

Found this one floatin around... don't know if this is suitable for ya though. 1280x910

thanks PseudoKiller and gonaads.

gonaads is there anyway to make that picture you gave me to 1280x1024? its a 1280x910 image i think..

Originally posted by jason2slow
gonaads is there anyway to make that picture you gave me to 1280x1024? its a 1280x910 image i think..

Is this o.k.?

wow thanks a lot, i really like this one

do you know any visual style that would go good with this wall?

DrEaMs In DiGiTaL (formerly known as LilBlueDawg) has givin me permission to use a digital photo he took and create some wallpapers. :)

So here they are:

wall 1

wall 2

wall 3

wall 4

caution... they are all 1600x1200

Originally posted by bman™
A friend gave me these Michelle Branch wallpapers, so I decided to share them with you guys.

WOW, they are very nice. :D

Yes, I wanted them to be made into a wall. Those are very nice pic's he has taken. Nice wallpapers they make.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back