Wallpapers... Post and Request

x-tina - here, if you don't like the font you can always write it in yourself with the first blank one I posted...

174711.png

thanks a lot i love it :)Can't wait to see the other wallpaper with the other images from the award show, the wallpaper is amaizing

Last edited:
here man, It's kinda hard to do with a trackpad; but here is my best attempt with the trackpad I have :ermm:

Attachments

• wish_you_were_here____by_dementedde.jpg
    wish_you_were_here____by_dementedde.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 182
madmatt or anyone else. can you post a few widescreen or dual monitor wallpapers, i liked the one i made smaller of yours, but i cant find the original you made.

madmatt or anyone else. can you post a few widescreen or dual monitor wallpapers, i liked the one i made smaller of yours, but i cant find the original you made.

What exactly did you have in mind? I have Landscape, Nature, Space, Concept Art and a few in between. Rez of 2560x1024 and a couple or more of 2560x1600. Also one 3840x1024 triple monitor wallpaper.

i'd like two different desktops, as i have a dual display, they both need to fit into 1280x1024, but i'd like them to both join, i hope you know what i mean, like the two screens should be one continuous display, but i need the image in two sections one to display of the left screen the other on the right.

Oooooooh, different, but the same. :p

Yeah, yeah, I knowzz what you mean. I'll see what I have.

could someone please make me a really cool wallpaper about the audi tt. thanks. reps if i like.

cool my n... brother..... :)

I'm at work ATM, but here's one that's one whole image but looky like two. Just for starters o.k.

Attachments

• slowmotion_explotion.jpg
    slowmotion_explotion.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
could someone please make me a really cool wallpaper about the audi tt. thanks. reps if i like.

here ya go man, tell me what u think, i can add change, change size etc, and yea...

Last edited by a moderator:
F**kin hell, vB frickin resizes the damn wallpaper.

can it be more shinyer, if you no wat i mean. just brigheten the whole thing up. other than that thank you.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back