Wallpapers... Post and Request

Thinkin of you Marge. :p

Last edited:
Wallpaper Designs

I thought it would be neat if everyone posted their past and curent wallpaper designs :D are there any other graphics designers out there?

===
Hey guys... I know I have very little power :yowch: but i thought this would be a good thread... If the admins disagree please delete this :)
===

Re: Wallpaper Designs

Nice walls, didn't know you were a graphic designer.

These are all 3-4 years old, when I was going through a big "graphic design" phase.

Made these when I had a few months of experience with using PS.

Attachments

• caffeinewall.jpg
    caffeinewall.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 140
  • lake-louise1600.jpg
    lake-louise1600.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 145
  • murcielago1600.jpg
    murcielago1600.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 133
  • nature1600.jpg
    nature1600.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 130
  • metal-brush-dragon-2-1600.jpg
    metal-brush-dragon-2-1600.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 141

I'm just going to merge the threads, don't worry about moving it.

Done

My happy wallpapers (big contrast to ya gonaads, lol)

Attachments

• Meteor_1600_1200.png
    Meteor_1600_1200.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Star_1600_1200.png
    Star_1600_1200.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Sunny_1600_1200.png
    Sunny_1600_1200.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Sunrise_1600_1200.png
    Sunrise_1600_1200.png
    538.6 KB · Views: 126
those are nice, grandmaster... i'm kinda a dabbler at graphics.. i just recently renewed my interest since i started using gimp... the last programs i used didn't support high resolutions very well and they had depressingly poor quality...

Thanks Techno Child. I like your first one.

The hills in the two middles ones are kinda pixelated on the edges.

Grandmaster said:
These are all 3-4 years old, when I was going through a big "graphic design" phase.

Made these when I had a few months of experience with using PS.

Always loved the minimalistic look.

yah.. when i compressed them it kinda ruined the smoothness... lol they were almost 5 megs each before i compressed them :D

here's a extended version for PUMA ... the orig. is 2560x1204 but you guys won't let me upload it :D so i made it smaller... sides got nicked...

Attachments

• Peaceful_1600_640.png
    Peaceful_1600_640.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 171
techno child, why does your new site link try to install so much crap and then try to get info off my computer, makes my firewall go crazy.

Techno Child said:
My happy wallpapers (big contrast to ya gonaads, lol)

*puts on sun glasses*

Noooo kidding. :p

Nice stuff.

thanks... hey technokid, i have no idea what you are talking about... does anyone else have that problem?? i was using a mac when i made the site, and it didn't affect it at all... but i noticed a "zangocash" javascript that the server automatically added at the bottom of each page(free server)....

Techno Child said:
thanks... hey technokid, i have no idea what you are talking about... does anyone else have that problem?? i was using a mac when i made the site, and it didn't affect it at all... but i noticed a "zangocash" javascript that the server automatically added at the bottom of each page(free server)....

i went back again today .. yes it was the zango active x stuff.. my firewall was blocking it.. nice site

Attachments

• web1.jpg
    web1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 138
Can anyone help again please? I've got another pic (attached) which as you can see has got a web address on the bottom right corner. I've used my very limited knowledge of psp but managed to bodge it up. If anyone can help out and remove the site name I'd be really greatful

thanks

Attachments

• Fantasy London.jpg
    Fantasy London.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
you know, i hate to be the good guy being the bad guy, however... the site is imprinted for a reason, either they made the pic or have some connection with the designer... removing it would more than likely be illegal... (that's just what i would think.... if admins/moderator's disagree then i would remove it for you)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back