Wallpapers... Post and Request

Wow... You've been busy gonaads..... :) I like'em.. Thanks!!

gonaads - Question for you? Are you still using PhotoShop? If so I wonder if it works for all images a person makes, if you click file/save as: and choose .jpeg.. You know it looks really bad right? At least I thinks so.. I've noticed on my last few images I don't have to save as .png to make it look good. I can click file/save for web: and choose .jpeg @ high qualily and they look great... :) Check it out!! See if it's just me.. :) The image is like half the size of a .png and looks just as good.. I could be wrong about this but it looks like it's working for me.. :) Just a tip... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

Beginning, I use Paint Shop Pro 8. Plus I have tried to save some images as .jpeg and they do look good, others don't. I think it also has to do with the base image that you are using. If you have a high quality image to start with then there is minimal degradation of it when you resize to suit your need. I usually try to save it as a .jpeg first but only after I create a copy. If it looks funky then I save the other one as a .png. Otherwise all that work goes out the window. Also in PSP 8 when I resize an image, it has a "smart size" option that really helps minimize the jagged edges associated with resizing from really big to smaller.

But my preference for wallpapers is a .png file, that's just me.
biggrin.gif

Feel free to use and/or abuse any of the wallpapers to suit your need(s).

Hehehe... :) ' Feel free to use and/or abuse any of the wallpapers to suit your need(s). ' I like that it has a catchy ring to it.. :) Cheers my man!!

2 wallpapers are attached.
BMW Z4 (got it from Neowin)
iPod (i modded it, Furi0uS from Neowin made the vectored iPod)

Enjoy! ;)

Simple and nice. :D

Attachments

• worksystm.jpg
    worksystm.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 224
Thanks for posting that Funky... it's an excellent wall. :cool:

Took me forever to browse through all the wallpapers on my 56k. My favourites are the Cars and "The Bunisher" (whoever drew this has real talent). Here's mine which some of you might already have seen:

Attachments

• Wallpaper.png
    Wallpaper.png
    797.3 KB · Views: 133
[Request]

Does anyone have this wallpaper?

Smilar to this one from viaarena.com

Attachments

• eden_WP_1024x768.jpg
    eden_WP_1024x768.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 140

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back