Wallpapers... Post and Request

ElementalDragon said:
wish i had a good source to host these pictures i take. have quite a few (macro shots or just regular shots) that make nice wallpaper, but they're all at LEAST 1600x1200 resolution, and nearly 2MB or more.

You could use this....

http://www.filefarmer.com/

Free to 99 people signing up per day

EDIT: Sorry, should have stated that the free storage is 3GB

Admiral Michael said:
anyone? I suck when it comes to graphic designs.

Here's a "plain jane" version. If you want something different ya gotta specify. :D

Last edited:
gonaads said:
Here's a "plain jane" version. If you want something different ya gotta specify. :D

Nice, maybe some sort of computer or binary background. Just keep it dark, I dont like bright backgrounds.

Admiral Michael said:
Nice, maybe some sort of computer or binary background. Just keep it dark, I dont like bright backgrounds.

How about this? Found the background somewhere but had to add a line of code to it. See if you can find it. :p

Last edited:
not bad, thanks. One thing tho that I noticed when changing the wallpaper, in the new one the test of more condensed, could you make it like the first one then it would be perfect.

Admiral Michael said:
not bad, thanks. One thing tho that I noticed when changing the wallpaper, in the new one the test of more condensed, could you make it like the first one then it would be perfect.

You are hard to please. :p

Last edited:
Found this somewhere. It's a really cool wall. Though I'd post it for the Firefox enthusiasts. :)

Attachments

• firefox.jpg
    firefox.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 138
Hahaha... At least he didn't call me somethin else. :p

>correction made....I guess i mean the clearity of the image. its late and i have square eyes...brain malfunction...:laugh: need to goto bed....:tired: :tired:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back