• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

virtual machine

D

danchev

Can anybody help me? I had to reinstall XP and I need a virtual machine that works! I have xp and cs 2000. for xp. I went to java and downloaded their copy of J2SE1.l4.1 and it doesn't work like the other did. I cannot find a copy of MS VM anyhere. So I cannot access much on Cs for sure.

Danchev

K

Kw4ntuM

lol....im in a similiar stick.....im gunna try j2e 2night....but no...VM is bullsh][t and dont like XP....

D

danchev

Glad you're laughing, dude, cause I am pissed off. LOL. I downloaded something from java a few weeks ago, it worked fine, but, alas, heck, where is it now? Curious to see if what you're gonna download works, because mine only half works. Thanks for getting back to me.

Danchev

Originally posted by danchev
Can anybody help me? I had to reinstall XP and I need a virtual machine that works! I have xp and cs 2000. for xp. I went to java and downloaded their copy of J2SE1.l4.1 and it doesn't work like the other did. I cannot find a copy of MS VM anyhere. So I cannot access much on Cs for sure.

Danchev

Here is the version that I got just before MS took it off Win Update:VM

D

danchev

I found the answer from the address that kuvett sent to us. It works! Ta da! Thanks, for answering!

Danchev

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge