views on Xp SP1

S

skutterdan

well. its been along time coming but SP1 is here on my pc after waiting 2 hours for it to download. Installation is a doddle. Unfortuantly that is the only good thing that i can say about this major update. Since installing SP1 late last night my machine has gone loopy. For example failure to complete loading windows. meaning that i have to reboot the pc try again. The usb ports malfuntion in that i now have to unplug my mouse and plug it back in for windows to recognise it. (And yes i have the most recent drivers!)

When installing SP1 sets a restore point. Tried removing SP1 via this and nowt happened. Anyone got any ideas? I love XP but hate SP1 !:mad:

S

skutterdan

aye i did. just checked with M$ i can uninstall via add/remove software. I might try reinstalling later on. perhaps when im drunk!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dopexoity