• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"View New Posts"

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Why when I do a "View New Posts" - or do a "view new XP-erience posts" from my Favorites does the first screen come out wider than my screen?

When I go to the second screen of "view new posts", or any other screen - they all fit like they used to. Just this one first screen of the "view new posts" is this way.

Does anyone understand what I mean????

[edited] - Is someone playing with me?? Now my second page of "view new posts" is also that way??? [edited]

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Could it be my resolution settings as some signatures are also off the screen?

I have mine set to 800 X 600 - to assist my poor eyesight!

:eek:

[edit] Now pages 1 and 3 are okay and two is spread out - I reckon it is just a quirk - like ya said - a long topic name or something! Don't bother with it - I'll live with it! [edit]

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, not sure what would have caused that, but not a single line of forum code has been changed since the site went down..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar