Video Professor

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
I think that if you know how to send an email with an attachment through Outlook, that these DVD's are useless. That is all the people on the infomertial seem to be doing :)

V

Vector_One

The fact that the guy on the commercial starts off by saying:

"Put the CD into the CD-Drive ... "

makes me think that it's made for people who have never even seen a PC before. I mean what does he think? Someone's going to try and put the CD into the toaster or something?

Actually, now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if someone did put the CD in the toaster. There's always one idiot out there that does the unthinkable.

:confused:

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
This must be a US advert. Never seen it in Aussie. Perhaps what's straightforward for those of us seasoned PC Users is a nightmare to a newbie.We all have to start somewhere - CD tray isn't a cofee cup holder and you don't turn the PC straight off the mains :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut