• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

video hack

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
is there any way to hack an on-board video card or adjust some settings so that it also uses some of the system memory to run a game? i downloaded Asheron's Call 2 a little while ago, and cannot run it because the minimum amount of video ram is 16 MB, and my on-board is only 8 MB

P

PC-Dude

It's time for an upgrade ;)
Look around ebay they have some cheap 2nd hand Video Cards there if you don't want to spend much.

P

PC-Dude

Originally posted by ElementalDragon
ok. here's my response to that
1. don't like the idea of PayPal or whatever Ebay uses
2. would NEVER trust ordering from Ebay period.
Ok here's my response, go to a computer store and buy a new video card or don't play the game ...simple. Cuz there isn't a hack that will help you out.

J

jumpy

Ok, settle down now you two.
pc-dude is right though - if you want a better than onboard video card and don't want to buy off ebay, you'll have to buy a new one. End of story. Unless you want to look in your local classifieds or something.

Krux

Nissan Powered
there is a bios setting that lets your video card share ram I forget what its called, and I'm guessing your pc is OME anyways so you wouldn't be able to get to those options sorry man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi