A amikhchi OSNN Newbie Joined 16 May 2006 Messages 4 19 May 2006 #1 i have a .04 v3c and i did the seem edit and unchecked bit 3 and checked bit 4, but how do i actually enable it to vibrate then ring? like is it automatically enabled for the master volume style or do i have to change a setting?
i have a .04 v3c and i did the seem edit and unchecked bit 3 and checked bit 4, but how do i actually enable it to vibrate then ring? like is it automatically enabled for the master volume style or do i have to change a setting?
A amikhchi OSNN Newbie Joined 16 May 2006 Messages 4 19 May 2006 #2 nevermind i figured it out, i didn't goto offset 7b with the p2k i just did it at offset 0 are there any other nifty seem edits? so far i've done vibrate/ring and the MMS (MPT) fix
nevermind i figured it out, i didn't goto offset 7b with the p2k i just did it at offset 0 are there any other nifty seem edits? so far i've done vibrate/ring and the MMS (MPT) fix
A amikhchi OSNN Newbie Joined 16 May 2006 Messages 4 19 May 2006 #3 another question about this feature anyway to disable the outside lcd from displaying the little vibrate icon when vib/then/ring is on? cause when the little bell symbol is there u can't see the date on the outside screen
another question about this feature anyway to disable the outside lcd from displaying the little vibrate icon when vib/then/ring is on? cause when the little bell symbol is there u can't see the date on the outside screen
Vanquished Mr. Bananagrabber Political Access Joined 12 Jan 2006 Messages 4,869 19 May 2006 #4 Silly new versions... You should try not to do double posts, let alone triple posts. The edit button is your friend 🙂
Silly new versions... You should try not to do double posts, let alone triple posts. The edit button is your friend 🙂
K kennyv3c OSNN One Post Wonder Joined 27 May 2006 Messages 1 3 Jun 2006 #5 Hi, I am new to the V3C. I just got it from my company. I missed the beginning of this post. What do I need to do to get it ring and vibrate?
Hi, I am new to the V3C. I just got it from my company. I missed the beginning of this post. What do I need to do to get it ring and vibrate?
B brad96stanggt OSNN Junior Addict Joined 4 Jun 2006 Messages 14 4 Jun 2006 #6 kennyv3c said: Hi, I am new to the V3C. I just got it from my company. I missed the beginning of this post. What do I need to do to get it ring and vibrate? Click to expand... ditto....
kennyv3c said: Hi, I am new to the V3C. I just got it from my company. I missed the beginning of this post. What do I need to do to get it ring and vibrate? Click to expand... ditto....