Information vBulletin 3.x Preview

Re: vBulletin 3.6 Preview

User CP works now!

Wonder if EP is now smoking a cig :p

Nooo, he's sayin, " :eek: Damn, it fixed itself".

:lick:

Attachment management works too! Joy!

Woo for Ninja Style Updates - RC 1 in effect :D

in like flint

Wow I really didn't think you had noticed the stealth ninja update to RC1

It was by accident really, think the longer verbiage at the bottom caught my eye once :eek:

And now, RC2 - but I think that was on purpose by you ;)

How many RC's we in place for?

73 and a half.
And we really are running RC2, yet another stunning stealth update.

Not really stealth at all as I do need to upload files, but seems like no one has lost any posts yet :p

heard that one before :p

*runs*

The "Powered by" keeps getting longer and longer. Can you edit it to say "v3.6.0 RC2" or does that violate the EULA?

The "Powered by" keeps getting longer and longer. Can you edit it to say "v3.6.0 RC2" or does that violate the EULA?

Yeah, you're right. I dont' see the need for "Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.6.0 Release Candidate 2 and a handful of South African Swallows pecking at a gerbil as it runs on its wheel. " Sounds like a bit much to me. :ninja:

well the final will be shorter than any of them.

Seems to be a rather smooth upgrade process so far :D

after reading this im playing chicken and waiting for the gold realease of that b4 i upgrade my forum.
waiting on a few plugin/product updates as well, hopefully i can upgrade the lot at once that way so the clan won't start asking where the shoutbox went !

Hey GoNz0! :D

Oh and so far all seems much better with this vBulletin RC2 Not any noticable squirreliness like before.

Last edited:

wave.gif
lo gonaads

after reading this im playing chicken and waiting for the gold realease of that b4 i upgrade my forum.
waiting on a few plugin/product updates as well, hopefully i can upgrade the lot at once that way so the clan won't start asking where the shoutbox went !

lol - did I scare you off it? :)

Hey EP, are ya going to put the "Top" button back at the bottom of the front page. Sozz we don't have to scroll all the way back up once we getz to da bottom? We izz lazy. :D

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back