UT2k3 screenshots

come on. it's been around for months already, and u wondering when it's released :p

official release will be sometime in december according to super duper mod EP... :)

its here in the states right now...

am considering waiting for unreal2 and doom3 instead... I am not so visually impressed with ut2k3 now that I can play other games full options @ 1600x1200 and AA turned on...

RtCW looks that much better now... its bloody awesome... and thats saying something... my 8500 could play it well enough... now its just amazing...

am going through all of my games now and playing them again full options turned on... max payne... holy crudmuffins :) so kewl...

december?????? wtf, no later than friday this week thats what epic games have released fo the uk version :rolleyes:

hopefully be able to get a copy of it in the morning *crosses fingers* il report back with my findings :p

3cds copy version? it's just i'm wondering did i actually had final version all this time? cuz as far as i looked it had no beta saying anywhere, and i've been able to do every thing final version should do.

it's spos to be out Oct 2nd in England and some shop's are gona have it i'n tommrow but they can sel it how much they want til Oct 2nd

yep lol like Game and EB do when they have game's b4 they come out they charge £45 for a ps2 but 2 day's when it's out proper it £40 lol

i think Another World are gona have it in tommrow imported defo like they always do

ive never heard of another world, il pop into eb and have a look if they have got it in tomoz morning :D

lol Another World rule's there's 1 every where i think but 98% of the staff are grebo's and a bit mad lol

they have all computer stuff imported from japan,america and that good shop it's in wolverhampton i'll find out where the other's are

i dont live in wolverhampton tho unfortunately, i can get into merry hill but no where near wolverhampton :)

lol iof course u can i go to B-Ham sometime's catch the Bus stright there

nah i dont go on there anymore, this place 0wnz and ebs smokes the cawk to be honest

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back