UT2003 Xp-Erience Server

well here it is 62.137.137.19
by the way i recommend that u all get msn messanger , so we can tall when we all on line then i can put up server my address for msn is : grc_shadowman@hotmail.com add me and then we can add evryone who wont sd to play

Can anyone help with the question I've asked in the Hardware Forum...

Basically I'm looking to build a dedicated server - what kind of machine spec will I need. 1st question does it need a good graphics card as really it wont be displaying graphics at all will it????

Mub's

Shadowman - I've added you so let me know when.

Mubbers - 1 bit of advice - a fast internet connection that has a high UPLOAD speed - most 512k broadband links only have a 128k upload speed.

:D :D :D

well mubba i got adsl it only uploads @ 128k but its still ok for a few players but cable or T1 would be best but ...........
it not around in abz so adsl is best bet for now
:) gg we had last night mr fourise :p
i kicked his ass lol
cant wait to kick urs

look out shadows about \;p

TheBlueRaja (aka MrFurious) - not mr fourise :p - was too busy drinking with one hand whilst whooping mrs shadowman with the other to be bothered about checking the score - but i was preeeety sure i ruled his house...

;) ;)

But then - i was a bit tipsy - and my memory is iffy this morning.

When my ADSL goes in next week I will certainly be delighted to frag the lot of you!!

DOMINATE!

Mubbbers [your impending doom]

yeah !yeah! what ever ***** ur all my *****es i own ut 2003

I got ADSL now - anyone out there wanna play??

Mubbers

How'z about tonight? I'll post a server IP at about 21:30 GMT or sooner.... so watch out! :D

Basically I'll just pick a quiet(ish) one with a low ping fromt he list - unless y'all have any suggestions.

Mubbers

P.S. What's your messenger address??

Try this IP ping = 47

80.249.99.72:7777

I'll be there w/ friends in 40 mins from this post.

Mub's

This server is pretty good:

81.17.46.182:7777

Goes under the name of MOKUM - lots of pretty good custom maps & great players!

... the quest goes on.

Cpt. Mubbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back