Ut2003 demo

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
From what I understand, this demo that is floating about isn't even the real demo and is a beta... The demo should be a little more polished...

D

DaUntouchable

Its not the official demo, this version was leaked from E3. If you want it, you'll have to find someone who has the leaked version and have them send it to you. In this version the screen resolution is limited to 600x480 and you can't use the voice comm stuff either. A lot of things are missing from the leaked version since it was the one they were simply using to show at E3. The graphics are amazing though even at low resolution, it has great music too.

D

DaUntouchable

Oh, I also heard that the demo doesn't work with GeForce 4's, so if you're trying to get a leaked version and you're running a gf4 then you maybe out of luck.

M

MiseryQv2.0

From what I've read the beta is'nt actuall a game yet... Very buggy no shooting and no way to exit...

It just shows what the graphics look like...

What until the real demo is available or at least a better leaked version...

D

Diseased

The game is deffinetly an early beta.Probably used by the makers themselves (big message while playing: Private Use Only!!) The game does work with a GF4 =D but you have to edit the .ini files to change video settings and controls. There are plenty of glitches to keep you busy, so if you like games that run poorly it may be worth the download. Havent seen any websites where you can download the demo, I got it from a bud thru IRC. MAN I CANT WAIT FOR THE REAL DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

If you have IRC come to enterthegame #hostile

M

MiseryQv2.0

Amazing... They've been working on this for years and got this far?!?

BTW,,, posting links or "un official" sceen shots of them demos will get you sued... They don't have any kind of sense of humor,,, I know from there forum...

D

dep03

UT2k3 demo was pretty fun. its not as intense as the first UT tho. who knows, its not final yet...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut