UT WOnt show in full screen

W

wulfy

i Have installed UT Into my comp
i had problems even to get it to work every time i started it my screen would go out of fueq range now it starts in a min screen and the game runs slow i dont know what i can do

athlon 1.2
gforce2 23.11
sound blaster live
xp pro
Have all latest drivers
the error is
The Procedure entry point ?gsecondspercycle@@3MA could not be located in the dynamic libary core.dll.

this gives me two error noises on start up

Please HElp

sounds like to me its just a bad install it happens some times
id try that then go from there

i have reinsalled the program and it works how can i get it to run in GL it wont even start in that mode

are you sure OpenGL looks better in UT? Doesn't D3D?

Anyways...the XP default drivers for your video card don't support opengl so...

Update your drivers if you want to play OpenGL...

I have same problem, How do you change driver to one that will support open Gl?

You have to download the latest drivers...from your manufacturer's site.

I have tried that. I have a Voodoo 3 3000 and UT will only play in small screen. XP won't reconize anyother driver, other than the one I downloaded from Windows Update. Does anyone know how to get the correct driver installed?

I downloaded the voodoo drivers

from voodoo files. (specifically support glide, opengl)

removed the xp drivers (use the remove driver option)
downloaded appropriate driver{s} and placed the unzipped drivers in an easy to find folder --- Try C:/temp/viddriver folder

deleted my video card from the hardware manager.

do a reboot --> when the device manager finds new hardware (vid card) just specify the location of the aforementioned vid card drivers.

presto !!

this gets rid of the crappy XP default drivers.

No problems since replacing the xp installed drivers. OpenGl, Glide, etc all work fine.

i have all latest drivers i am running the nivid 23.11 are these any good or should i use the otherones

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back