• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Using Outlook Ex to answer my Hotmail

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hello guys,

I am trying to figure out how to import my hotmail addresses into OE, I would like to be able to answer and write emails using all of my email adresses, but using only one client. If Outlook Express can't do this, then what can I use as a client that can? I did a search for this on the site, but I couldn't really find the answer I was looking for. Thanks in advance....

Heeter

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
Hrm:rolleyes: I'm afraid your stuck there, you'll just have to copy and paste the names over to outlook, won't take too long if you are quick and use the hot keys
(CTRL+C) = Copy
(CTRL+V) = Paste

Best I can help you,

Skazz

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Maybe is there an email client out there that can do it. Or maybe I have to switch to an email server setup. Any thoughts on that?

Heeter

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
If Hotmail was a program there would probably be a fix, but as there is no way to save or export your contacts in hotmail, there isn;t really a way.

Maybe if you sent a really really nice to M1CR0$0F7 They may help you out and send you your contacts but that is highly unlikely.

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies