• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Updating BIOS

Haven't a clue when it comes to this, I have already d/l the appropriate stuff but dont know what to do with it now, anyone know a good site that explains SIMPLY how to go about this?
:confused:

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
First why? unless there is a very specific reason to do so why flash bios? are you upgradeing and the new CPU wont be detected ? unless you have a serious issuse that the new bios is made to correct you should not flash the bios ..... but if you have to you need to make a floppy with the files from your boards site and there should also be a readme with that if not there should be something on their site ........ but if you dont have a clue about flashing a bios I suggest leaving it alone unless it is a do or die situation

I think i agree with you Kermit, its not worth the risk, the only reason i was thinking about attempting it was that it was 2 years old.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar