Updates Reference File Ad Aware

While on the subject of Ad Aware, does anyone know how to fix the "dissapearing main window" bug using the program which sometimes happens after the system is finishing scanning?

It's that time again?

*runs to update* :D

Come ooooon... spice it up a little.

And now direct from it's previous engagement on another forum, The AdAware update! Let's give it a big round of applause. Yeah!

Somethin like that. :p

I have no idea what the problem was, but I solved it anyway... hooray!

Electronic Punk said:
I have no idea what the problem was, but I solved it anyway... hooray!

I never doubted you. Weeeeeeell... Naaaaaaa... :p

Adaware SE is scheduled for release at the moment on the 15th July, this will be a free upgrade to licensed users :)

got a change log polyglory?

btw..."free for licensed users"...this sounds like they might stop the free support...I hope that's not the case

Well free version is licenced to me if it's for home and personal use, sooooooooooo

I can only HOPE!

perris said:
got a change log polyglory?

btw..."free for licensed users"...this sounds like they might stop the free support...I hope that's not the case

Perris, its my home states flower, Western Australia.

I think they are playing it close to their chest as they always do, prior to a new release.

:cool:

polyglory said:
The wording was licensed users, I guess we will have to wait and see
:confused:

I use a licensed Pro version of 6.0 so I'm not even thinking about it really. :)

I still say this thread gotta get lively. Some new wallpaper, Lava Lamps, maybe a Hookah in the center with some throw pillows. Oooo oooo... and some old Steppenwolf music. :rolleyes: :p

Youngsters, ask yer parents. :D

Oh Yeah! Damn, me dumb :D

Shiit I was listenin to Comfortably Numb when I posted that. Hah! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back