• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Upcoming Movies

Ohzopants

My mom thinks I'm cool
The new batman movie looks amazing! All the other batman movies were terrible (so terrible they were almost good :) ). This one actually looks like a true batman movie. I can't wait.

~bk

I
Political User
NetRyder said:
I haven't seen the trailers for the other two movies you mentioned, to be honest. I'll have a look later today. :)
No problem, man. But do watch them if you get time. They look pretty good. And the trailer that I posted for Batman Begins is the new one. Don't know if you have seen it... it's not the teaser though. :)

Elektra just looks like to much Hype and gona be crap... imo anyway lol : )

I wana see the Follow up to Get Shorty

Looks like its gona be wikid with the Actors in there plus The Rock playin a gay part should be funny LOL

Think its that anyway and he does cant find Trailer

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
Johnny Depp looks just plain cool in that movie poster I saw the other day. Other than Jim Carrey (I watched "A Series of Unfortunate Events" yesterday, great film), I think he'd fit the role perfectly.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Not looking forward for depp playing in coco factory. He isnt really a happy jolly looking person. Like he plays in scary movies and all that stuff. Jim Carrey prob would of been better.

War of the Worlds will be pathetic. (Common cold wins in the end, again...)
EleKtra will be a major disappointment (except for the T&A).

Constantine looks interesting.
Pacifier should be good unless they blew all their good lines in the teaser.
Batman may be worth seeing, hard to say, they butchered the others so badly.

As for Aviator, I just can't picture peewee playing Howard Huge.

I'll skip Willie and his chocolate wonka...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies