• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unreal II Multiplayer

Krux

Nissan Powered
my roomate is testing it and it looks and plays like a bunch of other games (not saying epic ripped them off but hey... whatever) and I think the main reason its even being made is for the console version of U2 and its just kinda being added to pc.

S

StormFront

Oh goody....:rolleyes:
A N Other Deathmatch romp....:D

The originality of it all makes me well up;)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Krux
my roomate is testing it and it looks and plays like a bunch of other games (not saying epic ripped them off but hey... whatever) and I think the main reason its even being made is for the console version of U2 and its just kinda being added to pc.
how is the performance... u2 uses more textures and is more graphics intensive than ut2k3 so it may be a little slower for mp action... perhaps a la d3...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Krux
1280x1024 I believe he trys to run everything at that cuzz its an lcd.
well that makes some sense.. I run unreal II @ 1600x1200 and play.. no AA and very little AF though... generally very smooth but there are a few points in the game where it does get a little jerky...

Krux

Nissan Powered
its not fast like ut2k3 either and the maps are HUUUUUGE like battle field status huge. This won't be a game you try to hike to the other teams base because u dont want to wait for a vehicle take u a good 30 minutes at the very leaste.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I heard that Unreal 2 is soppose to be better or same as UT2003 but it wont use as many resources and wont be slow.

True?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test