under skin chip

Almost forgot, about the earth's magnetic field question. When you leave earth and go to the moon you are in a magnetic feild of the earth. How do you think the moon stays in orbit? It's there beacause of the earth's and the moon's magnetic feild. Yes the moon has one too. That why we can travel to it and not die. In fact every planet has one. The problem is what to do about the area like between here and Mars where there is none? Nasa still trying to figure that one out. ikester7579

I find alot of things wrong with the information presented on that website that ikester7579 posted for us to view. The information on that site has been gleaned from a tremendus amount of sources and jumbled together to give the appearance of congruent sentences. Also, if you look closely at the sources used for these "tidbits" of information, most are books written as opinions and interepretations of the different forces occuring in our universe. That is what all of this is, and that is why there is no point at all in debating creation and evolution. It becomes an endless argument. Everything is opinions. Every scientific fact that is proven can be related to both theories, and THEORIES are what they are.

Now, you may think that i am arguing for something right here, but I am not. I merely wish to express my views and offer another view on the whole issue, one which has not been brought up in this forum as of yet.

I, personally, am a practicing christian, however i do not subscribe fully to the theory of creation. I believe that some "higher power" formed our universe, and the world that we live in, but who is to say that it was all done recently. If you follow closely the timeline in the first chapter of Genesis, you will begin to notice that certain things start adding up.

One the first day, God created night and day. On the second, God created Heaven and the Earth, which contained only water. On the third, God created dry land and plants. On the fourth day, God created the Sun, Moon, and stars. On the fifth, He created the sea creatures and the birds. On the sixth, he created land animals, and humans. On the seventh, He rested.

Now, except where the sun, moon, and stars are concerned, the basic timeline for creation coincides with the basic timeline for evolution. First, the earth was all water, then came the land, and land animals, then people. Who is to say that what the Bible labels as a "day" is actually the 24 hour period that we think of as a day. The Bible was written by human beings. Adding to that the fact that most of the humans alive during that time were not educated. Education was a privilege in those times. These men who were writing the bible needed some way to relate the process of the beginnings of our world to the general public, so they gave it a timeline of a week. A "day" to God could have been 100 million years for all we know. God is not human, He is not limited by the same things that humans are. This is my opinion of course, and I am not trying to convert anyone over to my belief, I am just hoping that this will cause some people think abstractly and form their own ideas.

Now, to address the other problem that I had with the information on that site is the stuff concerning the Earth's magnetic field. There is no way that i can trust the validity of a projection of "magnetic degenerration" when it is based, not on proven fact, but on an assumption that this degeneration will continue to occur at the same exact rate that it has been, and not slow down or speed up, nor regenerate. Nothing that has to do with magnetic fields is certain. There is always the existing element of chaos. It has been proven that at certain points in the earths history, the magnetic field of the earth suddenly swapped polarities, for no purpose or reason. The North "pole" was in the antarctic, and hte south "pole" was in the arctic. It just as suddenly switched back. No pattern, no regularity. The exact locations of the magnetic "poles" has also moved around throughout history, again with no pattern or regularity. With the always existing possibility that something could randomly happen, you can never predict anything precisely.

Eat 'em

The government and anyone else who wants to put this crap on anyone can just go shove it. And more, if you try to put it on me, I will eat you alive.

My God knows all, see all, does all. To say that the Bible is not true is to say God was to weak to keep a simple thing like his word true. Besides the dead sea scrolls (hebrew) were translated to greek then to english. Guess which version matched. The King James version! If your God is to weak to create something we must not be talking about the same God. Even the Bible says know the truth and the truth shall set you free. God gives you a choice about eternity, Smoking or non-smoking? About the info on web site. Seems Nasa must be stupid. They support Dr. Baugh findings. They even provide links to the web site and allow Dr. Baugh to link to theirs. Dr. Baugh has even been on Nova. Have you? I guess litttle things like that should be left out. Might give someone a little credibility? This info was on the web site. Also that he has several degrees some of which are master degrees in science. Hmmmmmmmm. Forgot that that one too? I'm not trying to state opinions just facts. All I have been hearing are opinions. O yea almost forgot, He also lectures all around the world. You don't get that well known unless what you have to say has truth and fact in it. ikester7579

Alright, even though I'm going to make myself a glaring hypocrite by doing so, I'm going to have to respond to some of what's being said here. I just can't let this thread go any longer without interjecting some good, old fashioned, bonafide logic.

Not to flame or anything, but ikester: what in the hell are you talking about?
I'm not trying to state opinions just facts. All I have been hearing are opinions.
Dude, when you talk about god, you're not talking about facts. Ever. Hence, the whole "faith" thing. If anything about god were fact, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Sure, talk of the dead sea scrolls can be factual, but that doesn't prove what you're trying to get at. At all.
To say that the Bible is not true is to say God was to weak to keep a simple thing like his word true. Besides the dead sea scrolls (hebrew) were translated to greek then to english. Guess which version matched. The King James version! If your God is to weak to create something we must not be talking about the same God.
Did anyone else find that completely incoherent? You're not certainly not strengthening your position with statements like that...

I guess the overarching point I'm trying to stress here is this: quit trying to get people to buy into Christianity. I think it's a fairly safe assumption to make that most people coming in here already have some set of predetermined spiritual beliefs. And typically, people are usually somewhat adamant in those beliefs. That said, I doubt you're going to get anyone to metaphorically 'switch teams' with whatever passing remarks you might make about god or the origins of man here. Besides, anyone who is going to chuck out their old set of religious convictions completely out the window based on what is said on an XP message board is way too ambivalent and easily swayed on such important an issue.

I mean, hell, do you see me running around spouting off lists of reasons for someone to adopt my own particular version of strong agnosticism? No. I respect everyone's right to choose their own religion (or lack thereof) for themselves. But, please, whatever you decide to believe: do it for the right reasons. Think hard about it, be open minded, and use logic and reason to help guide you in your decision.

...yeah, so I guess that's all I have to say about that. End harangue.

AMEN TO THAT!

heh, I have to totally agree with you about ikester being completely and utterly incoherent. I didn't understand half of the things that he said, besides the fact that some of the stuff he was spouting off had nothing to do with anything in the whole thread:
My God knows all, see all, does all. To say that the Bible is not true is to say God was to weak to keep a simple thing like his word true.
when did anyone say anything about the bible not being true? I sure didn't, neither did anyone else on this thread
God gives you a choice about eternity, Smoking or non-smoking?
WHAT?? this statement totally boggles my mind, i can't even begin to attempt to explain what this means......

ikester: If you are going to come in here and attempt to prove a point about your beliefs and/or attempt to convert people over to your beliefs (which i personally think is wrong), then you should at least go back to school and maybe take some english classes, form complete sentences, and proofread your posts before you complete them. You need to make sure people can understand you.

When you attack God in comments or jokes I take it personally. If the Bible (God's word) is attacked I take that personally also. Because of this I sometimes write replies in hast. They make sense to me at the time. But after I cool off, I go back and say did I write that? My convictions and beliefs run deep. Because I have seen more evidence to support creation than most people have seen to support evolution. I have only talk about 10% of what I have seen. Most of the evidence is scientific. and when you say your a christain and don't get affended by some of the remarks I have seen here, I have to ask why? Is it easier to make fun of someone's beliefs and hamming it up with the crowd? Every christain that comes to this thread is sadden by what is said here. The hate i feel comming from here is alot. There's only one person besides me that had anything nice to say about God and his word. They were quickly ran off with hate. Besides there's only one person's opion that really counts. What would he have to say? I also need to correct an error in the first thread, were I said they have put a computer curcuit in an atom. It was supposed to be molecule(I think that how you spell it). A nd if my talking about God has offended anyone i apollogize. To change subject for second. I just heard that Isereal just bomb the place where arafat was. If he is dead we may be in for an even bigger war. I'm now going to see if i can find out more. c ya ikester7579.

About the smoking, non-smoking thing. Think about it for a second. If your in hell your smoking if your in heaven your not. Just a little humor. Guess I should have clarified it. ikester7579

Originally posted by BenQuilter
but you can't disrepute evolution. evolution happens every day. if you say God created everything in existence, how can you justify pennicillin resitant bacteria? or any number of sexually transmitted dieseases that have strains of them that cannot be controlled using drugs?

That's Adaptation, genuis.

A black dog and a white dog came from a brown dog. I can agree to that, but that a dog (or even a fish) evolved from a bucket of slime? NO!! DID NOT HAPPEN!!

I've had my share of Evolution vs. Creation debates, and neither side has ever "won".

Scientificially, they are roughly what we call RELIGION, and it would be utterly pointless to try and prove something that cant be proven.

You have your beliefs, I have mine.
I'm not going to shove mine down your throat, and I'd appreciate it if you would do the same for me.

why hadn't bin laden a chip??? It would have safed a lot of money and lives......

life sucks but I aint comin'.......

Someone just told me something no one has thought of on these under the skin chips. If they can put a computer circuit in a molecule why couldn't they put these things in regular shots you get from the doctor. You get your shot and a little extra. scary! I knew there was a reason I quit going to them. I go to the health food store for medical problems. Never felt better. No chips in me! I hope. ikester7579

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back