Unable to load GTA3

D

Dark-Daddy

Hi there! I'm just wondering if anyone has encountered the above problem as me. I'm in Shaunton, haven't started any mission from bosses. I'm doin the police car vigilate mission and everytime i save the game, i couldn't load it. Any solution?? Thx!

You are going back to you Home arent you? (The small pink house on the map) and going into the little room next to the garage?

Where do you save the game, you have a new home on stanton now.

I know I've got a new home in Shaunton, and "gave saved successfully". I started my game in ver 1.0 and then later update it to 1.1 before continue playing. Is that the cause?

Dont think so, I had finished the game updated to 1.1 and still all of my saves work just fine.

did you have to get the xp patch to make the text show up, if you did you need to get another patch to be able to load, sorry not sure where to d/l it i got it at a LAN

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back