• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

UDF-formatted CD-Rs & WinXP

J

jawshoouh

I used Easy CD Creator 4.x some time ago to burn about 200 CD-Rs in UDF format; I was using WinME at that time. I've got WinXP running now, and I'm unable to view any of the CD-Rs that I burned in UDF format (all CD-Rs were "closed", too). Just for sh*ts and giggles, I installed Roxio's most current UDF Reader, but I still can't view and UDF-formatted CD-Rs. I CAN view the same CD-Rs under a WinME machine at work, but no WinXP, Win2K, or WinNT4/SP6 machines will read these CDs. Other than doing a network transfer--which work would probably frown upon--is there an easier way to get these UDF CD-Rs read under WinXP, or am I pretty much screwed? I'm not looking forward to transferring close to 120GB of data via zip disk or re-burning all the CDs to ISO/Joliet, either.

Thanks in advance :)

you might of burned them with an old version of the udf filesystem..do you know if you used a virtual partition..a physical one, and what version you used?

J

jawshoouh

probably one of the earlier versions...1.0 is most likely, but i can't really remember, some of these were burned close to 3 years ago. other than that, i can't remember a thing about the circumstances...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal