U Got Mail?

N

neoterixx

I noticed AOL 8.0 has the new companion that sits in your taskbar to tell you when you have mail, and the wonderful thing is you don't need to have AOL open to use it. Its some kind of added proggie. So Im thinking Is there something like this available for MiCrosoft Outlook that tells you how much mail you have or when you get new mail without actually opening up the program ? Thanks :)

There should be many others . .
TrueLaunchBar and Samurize both have this feature.

jus use Aol:p 8.0 rocks compared 2 previous versions:cool:

your missing the point, I don't want to open aol mail, I want my outlook mail!

I use jetMailMonitor. You can add up to 50 pop-accounts and you can let it check if you press a hot-key or an interval. You can also add a e-mailaddress to a blocklist to automatically delete SPAM-mail. If you wish, a popup window pops up when new mail has arrived, showing the titles and e-mailadresses. Also you can view the contents of the mail and elete it of you do not wish to receive it. If you want to startup outlook (or whatever you use), just click the 'launch email client' button.

Download and info: jetMailMonitor

jus use Aol 8.0 rocks compared 2 previous versions

Might as well say jus set your computer on fire it rocks compared to pissing and s#!tting on it. AOL is EVIL! EVIL! EVIL!

Originally posted by Jahya
Might as well say jus set your computer on fire it rocks compared to pissing and s#!tting on it. AOL is EVIL! EVIL! EVIL!

har :D :p :D

Originally posted by neoterixx
your missing the point, I don't want to open aol mail, I want my outlook mail!

I might be missing the point, too, but this might be what you want IF you have an AOL account:

http://www.aol2pop.com/

(please don't get me wrong, AOL sucks, I only used it as an ISP for 2 month from a hotel room because it was free! after uninstalling AOL I had to reinstall XP because the xp dialup software stopped working).

EJ :blink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back