Trillian , Aim and all that JIVE....

N

neoterixx

For some reason while using Trillian I seem to get a group called the MERGED CONTACTS group. And despite all my attempts to delete this group it keeps coming back. Im using Trillian 0.74 and when I delete contacts they seem to return into this merged contact list. Is there a way to disable this list and get rid of these people that I so desperatley dont want on my list......

HELP! :rolleyes:

well, Ive had this problem in the past... and as far as I can tell, what happens is: if you remove a name from AIM, Trillian loads the buddy list from wherever it is stored online... but since the local copy of the buddy list has a contact that the updated one (pulled from online) doesnt... so to let you know that there is some sort of discrepency...

anyway...

if I remember correctly, I remedied my problem by deleting the individual names from the merged contacts list, then deleting the category itself... havent used trillian in a while, but Im pretty sure that fixed it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back