Transform your USB drive into a portable PC with MojoPac

binoyxj

PrOuD InDiAn
MojoPac is a free software virtualization product that transforms your iPod, USB Hard Drive, Flash drive, USB-enabled cell phones and USB-enabled digital cameras, into a portable computing environment.

Currently MojoPac is available in 3 versions:

- MojoPac Freedom, which is FREE
- MojoPac Deluxe costs $49.99 and provides standard MojoPac portability and mobility, along with advanced features, enhanced configurability and includes product support.
- MojoPac Enterprise Suite if you intend to use MojoPac commercially

Download MojoPac Freedom

Last edited:

pimpindexter

Matrix Operator
Political User
Iv this before, Its great.. I think there is another software that does the same and is also free.. But i forgot the name..... Ill get back to you..

vibri2001

OSNN One Post Wonder
This looks very interesting, I'll have to check it out soon. Thye site states it runs best from a hard drive based portable. Has anyone had poor performance from flash based portables (e.g. USB drives)?

Bigstie

OSNN Junior Addict
Another good way to go with USB apps is PortableApps.

I've bought a SanDisk stick that came with their proprietary portable apps but after a month or so I had to uninstall the thing because I rarely used it. I'd rather have more space for storage

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut