titles...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dArK_CyAnIdE
  • Start date Start date
D

dArK_CyAnIdE

Guest
im curious, id like to know what the scales are for the titles

xp professionnal at like 80 posts if i remember.(been a while) then whats after?

whats are they?
 
If you are talking about the title under your username, you can change it to anything you want after 10 posts. I might not be understanding the question.
 
well i knew we could change it when ever we wanted.. but i meant : they change automatically whats the basis on these change... in other words.. we change after how many posts..
whats after xp professional and all and how many posts do i have to get to go forward. im curious of knowing
 
Hmmm...I didn't know they changed automatically. Learn something new everyday.
 
Ummm, they don't change automatically you have to change them
 
LOL .. ummm ok...then...what am i hhehehhe... ummm
 
can't just call yourself DARTH instead of the dark one? I like darth xsivforce... has a weird... archaic ring to it...

Darth MUAHAHAHAHAHA is another one of those ridiculously frightning entities wot?

🙂
 
I'm with EP on this one.

"erm."
 
cause i dunno dark this dark that... its everywhere on my pc lol jk
but thats my nickname everywhere lol .. plus i am an onion (mad onion lol) so it figures =p
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top