• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Time to get know each other

W

wrangler

high-tech

12 years+ high-tech...board level and above, and board level and below! Also run my own PC repair/upgrade business on the side out of the house.... Also...Alecstarr....a former (unfortunately) Syracuse Orangemen (football) season ticket holder...DONOVAN McNABB RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

H

Highwind7777

High school student with Existenz and have most classes with him. go to iCafe's everyday with existenz and 10 other pplz

W

wrangler

originally from Schenectady

and my brother-in-laws family are from Syracuse and Albany...though we're spread through-out the north east now. Don't forget, many other SU alum that made it big time like Kevin Johnson (receiver - Cleveland Browns)...the football list could go on for a long time, and don't forget basketball greats (in my mind anyway) like Lazarus "Z" Sims, Otis Smith sheesh, that whole squad etc etc etc............!:D

AndyP

OSNN Senior Addict
Studying computer technology/science at Norways "best" IT-school! After taking my master here, I'll be tha Guru in : Java, Networking, Unix, Phyton, Databases, Computer Mathematics, Algorithms.....you name it:D (erm....hopefully:) )

D

djpharm

Starving college student here. Also originally from Syracuse (W.G. alumnus) but currently attending UB studying MIS.

P

PCPup

Originally posted by St0n3H3ng3
IT support for the Canadian Government
NightOwl?

I am a Machinist, I make circular saw blades ranges from 2" to 44" and tool maker ( router bits, 3 wing cutters etc...).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies