Time for "Name that celebrity"

can anyone please tell me that it is safe to lick off my saliva on my monitor? i think it's getting a little static

I second that, although there seems to be quite a few of these types of sites on the web (lol ;) ) It is definetly a productive use of time :D Not sure about the tart above though :rolleyes:

Jerry Lynn Ryan formally 7 of 9 on Star Trek Voyager... And I believe now a cast member of some show on Fox, Boston Public, Is that still on the air?!?... Wife and , I believe, mother of 1... No Nude Pics EVER taken...

http://www.jerilynn.com/

What do I win?!?

You dont talk to the mantel when your poking the fire mate! lol

she really is stunning!

Hope no one minds but i want a go :p

nice.bmp

Since I one I guees it my turn to post?!?

Didn't mean to step on you Noah472... I tought you was just posting a pic...

I don't know her name but she's a model...

I'd like to see the next 20-30 pics after that one... I like where it's going... :) :D :p :eek: :rolleyes:

Rebecca Romjin, right? (Spelling???) She was Mystic in the X-Men movie.

By the way George, nice avatar! Seen the movie yet? If not, you've gotta go! EXCELLENT! Probably going for my second show tonight, if the weather improves. We had ice pellets about an hour again, and it's turned to snow now! Quite slippery out there...

Nope .. i haven't seen it yet :(((((
I'm from Slovenia and the release date here is 17.1.2002
can't wait .. i already have the tickets for the premiere!!! :)

counting the days ...

Too bad for you...

Well, all I can say is if you liked the books, you'll like the movie. They've changed some things a bit, and removed others for time limitations, but it's the best 3 hours I've spent in my life! (Actually, it's 2hrs58mins, but who's counting, right???)

Oh .. i'll live ...

yes .. the books were great ... have you read the silmarillion yet? i'm starting now ....

btw ... here in slovenia they have translated even names of characters .. we're going nuts! ... so now Frodo's last name isn't Baggins but it is Bisagin .. literal translation.. i hate them and so does every other person who has read the original, english version ..

Is it true that the part with Tom Bombadil is taken out from the story? :confused: .. how did they managed that?
How does the hobbits get the swords now? .. :(

No, haven't read Silmalarion yet. I'm in the process of re-reading the books. Done with The Hobbit, done with The Fellowship and just over half way done with Two Towers. Next up, Return of the King, followed by Silmalarion.

As for translating the names, that blows. Even though I could go see it in French, I won't. Original version rocks!

We tried to persuade the people from cinema to show 2 or 3 shows without subtitles but they don't allow it ..
i think the dvd and the projector will be the sollution ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back