• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

'Tiger' (OS 10.4)

Apple said:
Tiger keeps up Apple’s blazing pace of innovation with more than 150 breakthrough new features, including Spotlight, a revolutionary new way to find files and information on your personal computer; Safari RSS, a new version of Apple’s innovative web browser that provides instant access to the most current RSS information on the web; Dashboard, a dazzling new way to get in and out of a collection of new all-purpose “widgets” quickly; and iChat AV multi-way video and audio conferencing, the industry’s first consumer solution with a stunning 3D interface.
Tiger was previewed at WWDC2004 during Steve Jobs keynote speech, he believes that this release of OSX puts apple way ahead of the competition.

Tiger Preview

Scooter

Random Apple Dude
*repleaces drool bucket*

Even though I'm biased, Apple is always way ahead of the others for me ;-) .. hell even if I wasn't I would never use another O.S.

*flaps arms wildly* NEVER!

Scooter said:
*repleaces drool bucket*

Even though I'm biased, Apple is always way ahead of the others for me ;-) .. hell even if I wasn't I would never use another O.S.

*flaps arms wildly* NEVER!
Seems Dave was right when he called you a "loon."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge